Forums » Support

Dealer Tracker Bug?

• April 23, 2023 12:57 pm +07

Hey Everyone, just joined tonight and am working through the tutorials and have a question I hope someone could answer for me. I put my question in support because it looks like a bug to me.  Being an ex developer I am picky : ).

I noticed in Edwards video that when the tracker says “Going to Spin Ball – Left, once the ball lands it shows in the history the opposite direction in the bottom line of past numbers.  I tried it and got the same results.

EG – First Spin - Rolling ball spinning left = 5   it showed R5, L  (then I selected next spin direction Right)

-Ball direction first spin was Left and second was right

Second spin - Spinning to the right it showed L17

Third spin =  spinning left it showed R15.

In the video Edward says IIRC to spin the first number then select the ball spin direction.  Which I did to the right for the second spin

This looks like either a bug or a visual display problem in that if you move the comma to the left one space it shows correct

Eg instead of    R15 , L17 , R5 , L ,

To me it should read  L15, R17, L5

Then in the middle text it says 15 – Going to Spin ball – Right

But since the number below says R15 to me it should show the spin direction to the Left.  Unless it should say going to spin wheel to the right not ball

So can I assume I should ignore the spins shown below and just trust that the middle text saying direction of ball spin is correct?  I don’t want to track numbers in the wrong direction.

Thanks for any help

Brian

PS, Hope I was clear, I suffer from PTSD and its hard getting my thoughts out logically.

• April 23, 2023 12:59 pm +07

The above message took out the spaces I had in the post and when I went in to edit it told me I had to be a full member which I am.  Just wanted to pass that on

• October 20, 2023 4:51 am +07
    I just joined today and picked up on the "bug". I am a little concerned about the level of support with the original post not being acknowledged in what is now 6 months.