Forums » Dealer Tracker

Dealer Tracker History & Theory

• August 29, 2021 1:27 pm +07

Hi Ed! I've been watching your YouTube videos on the Dealer Tracker and I am mighty impressed. How did you come up with the science behind it? Do you have a background in mathematics, physics or engineering or something?

Specifically though, when you track the first 10 spins, and assuming the dealer is releasing the ball in the quadrant above where the last number came up and uses the same force when dealing, does the software/algorithm determine the next (area of) numbers to hit due to the distance (rotations) of the dealer's "signature" spin mathematically?

I am going to subscribe on Monday to do a bit of my own testing and chump change play, but I am really curious about the history of development and theory behind it.

• February 11, 2022 9:36 pm +07

hi guys, today I saw a demo from the site (ground is key) where the calculators dealer was set in a bidirectional way of the ball. But the dealer was on a table that was always spinning in the same direction, uni-directional. I asked in the live chat if it was correct, but they said it didn't matter. now ... I'm confused. what is the right setting in these cases? it doesn't seem to me that the numbers turn the same clockwise and counterclockwise. Thanks to those who want to answer me and ... sorry Google English .....

thak U so much, Alex

• May 11, 2022 8:27 pm +07
    Good question. Someone can answer please ?
  • May 11, 2022 8:33 pm +07
    Ed, please ? Thanks.
  • August 4, 2023 7:15 pm +07

I have been working on assignment the Dealer Tracker topic and while looking for the best homework help websites in canada, I came upon Ed's videos. They are very informational but doesn't explain the origins of the theory. Can you please elaborate Ed?