Forums » Suggestions

Transfer Recent Ball History To Another Calculator

• 1 posts
    February 6, 2021 11:15 pm +07

Not sure if possible, however it would be useful if you could transfer recent ball history from one calculator to another to see which calculator is best for the table at the current time to save time rekeying the history into the calculator. 

• 17 posts
    February 7, 2021 2:34 am +07

I have suggest that when the numbers are entered.  It should give you an indication if the area key or Dealer Tracker should be used.  I think Ed wants to combine the calculators but the logistics are the issue.

• 1 posts
    February 7, 2021 4:06 am +07

I think that would be a great idea if possible.

• 59 posts
    February 9, 2021 11:51 pm +07

It was something I have been wanting to implement for a long time but is very complicated and will require a team of developers. It is definitely on the cards.

• 9 posts
    February 27, 2021 6:28 pm +07

Would it be possible to have a tab one for good dealers. (ie, dealers that show most consistence on the area key)

one's to maybe avoid. (ie, dealers that show no consistence on the area key) 

will give all members that join a better understanding at which dealers to watch.

• 8 posts
    April 23, 2021 4:08 pm +07
    Edward Clarke said:

It was something I have been wanting to implement for a long time but is very complicated and will require a team of developers. It is definitely on the cards.

is it a big secret to reveal, what langage is use to code Calculators ?.

• 27 posts
    October 7, 2021 8:54 pm +07
    Edward Clarke said:

Must admit this is desperately needed. I tried to copy and paste history from area key to dealer tracker but because DT has ball direction it does not work. On that note why does area key not include ball direction???

Have no clue about coding software like this but in theory it seems like it shouldnt be too tricky to just combine the 2 calcs taking the duplicate stuff out?? But guess its much more complicated than that as Ed said... any updates in the works Ed?