Forums » Area key

How to clear data?!?

• October 7, 2021 10:09 pm +07

Im sure ive seen Ed just refresh his page to reset each calc in his videos, but every time i try this in Edge and now Chrome it says it is resubmitting the data. I have even tried deleting the numbers, then adding new ones in but it keeps the old data. 

Only way i can do it now is to go out and in again completely which is finicky to say the least... makes me worry ppl have been playing with old dealer data too!

• February 26, 2022 7:58 am +07

If you click on the EU or USA Calculator and click the link again it refreshes everything.

• 59 posts
    September 27, 2023 12:52 pm +07
    Cornish Dude said:

Im sure ive seen Ed just refresh his page to reset each calc in his videos, but every time i try this in Edge and now Chrome it says it is resubmitting the data. I have even tried deleting the numbers, then adding new ones in but it keeps the old data. 

Only way i can do it now is to go out and in again completely which is finicky to say the least... makes me worry ppl have been playing with old dealer data too!

If you refresh the page by clicking command R on Mac or control F4 on PC I believe it will try and resubmit the data. If you simply click on the address bar and then hit return it should reload the page. Hope this helps