Forums » Support

how important is the direction of rotation of the ball?

• February 11, 2022 6:36 pm +07

hi guys, today I saw a demo from the site (ground is key) where the calculators dealer was set in a bidirectional way of the ball. But the dealer was on a table that was always spinning in the same direction, uni-directional. I asked in the live chat if it was correct, but they said it didn't matter. now ... I'm confused. what is the right setting in these cases? it doesn't seem to me that the numbers turn the same clockwise and counterclockwise. Thanks to those who want to answer me and ... sorry Google English .....

thak U so much, Alex

• February 20, 2022 1:10 pm +07

Hi Alex

I think the direction is doen't make any sense, the only thing is it has to goes into one consistent direction. You know, if the rotation is changing than the ball land in an other direction. So, I think, the most important thing (if you use one direction wheel) is the consistency of the dealer. Look where he/she start the ball, is he/she always start the ball from there (approximatelly), is the speed of the throw is consistent. That's all. If the throw speed (ball) is consistent, the ball start (approximatelly) always from the same direction than the only thing is what you have to look: patterns in the calculator.

Hope my answer is help,

Peter

• February 20, 2022 4:52 pm +07
    Hello Peter...!
    yes, now I think it's just like you say. thanks for your kind reply, good luck with the Calculator \ud83d\udc4d\ud83d\ude03
    Alex