Forums » Introduce Yourself

• May 18, 2022 11:16 am +07

Hi everyone,

I recently joined as I had seen the videos on youtube and it made a lot of sense. In fact I had been writing a spreadsheet along the lines of the area and dealer trackers when I came across these tools. So gave up trying to reinvent the wheel and signed up. Had some good success yesterday £130 up.

Found a perfect table today and had a good long run of wins....£200 up.....until I fell into the trap of chasing losses. Expensive lesson learned. If the depth goes past previous highs, STOP AND MONITOR THE DEALER. I will try to attach a screenshot of the history. It was a screen full of depths of 0 with the odd 1 thrown in perfect!!!!.....when along came a depth of  10 .

Anyway, thought i'd say Hi and share that little warning....always keep your wits about you and don't get complacent.

I had been using the dealer tracker and area key in conjunction with each other. Making sure they agreed with each other. Anyone else doing this and have any tips to add?

Kind regards

Stephen

• May 18, 2022 11:22 am +07

I can't seem to upload the screenshot. Keep getting error "taking too long and error may have occurred". It's a small jpeg, any ideas?

• April 15, 2024 5:24 pm +07

Hi just joined a few days ago , been watching and testing , just had 4 bets 3 won the 4th i doubled and won , when she span anti clockwise it landed all over the place but clockwise she landed near or on the zero, i did the 9 neighbours bet but i can see loads of potential with this , great product thanks.