Forums » Dealer Tracker Strategies

Risk Free Dealer Tracker simulation strategy

• 59 posts
    February 4, 2021 10:49 pm +07

Click here to download the Dealer Tracker Spreadsheet

This is the perfect way to test different dealer with the dealer tracker to see if they are worth betting on. Make sure to track the dealer on a few sessions before betting for real.

This post was edited by Edward Clarke at February 4, 2021 11:06 pm +07
    • 3 posts
    February 5, 2021 5:33 pm +07

Hi

I use the spreadsheet today and I think that is a very handsome tool !

I have an idea:
    Maybe we can open a database where everyone can hire the dealers!
    There will be a huge amount of data very quickly where everyone can see and use this!

• 59 posts
    February 5, 2021 7:20 pm +07
    Yes, that's a great idea. Let me think how to implement it. The obvious method would be a shared Google spreadsheet
    • 3 posts
    February 27, 2021 2:27 am +07
    Hi:)

Have you an idea with the spreadsheet?
    • 8 posts
    April 25, 2021 6:07 am +07
    Edward Clarke said:
    Yes, that's a great idea. Let me think how to implement it. The obvious method would be a shared Google spreadsheet

There is a risk of corrupt the data this way...

To me the best will be to use individual spreadsheet but with data (import and export button), which upload /download the consolidated data on cloud Server (via FTP).  I did something similar to share Dealer data between several friends of me. 

• February 11, 2022 9:37 pm +07

hi guys, today I saw a demo from the site (ground is key) where the calculators dealer was set in a bidirectional way of the ball. But the dealer was on a table that was always spinning in the same direction, uni-directional. I asked in the live chat if it was correct, but they said it didn't matter. now ... I'm confused. what is the right setting in these cases? it doesn't seem to me that the numbers turn the same clockwise and counterclockwise. Thanks to those who want to answer me and ... sorry Google English .....

thak U so much, Alex